Estas son las recetas que tengo pendientes de editar en vídeo y publicar. ¿Alguna preferencia?
- Rissotto de hongos Trevijano (vídeo)
- Galletas de café capuccino (vídeo)
- Berenjenas rellenas de carne picada (vídeo)
- Escalivada (vídeo)
- Halibut al papillote (vídeo)
- Macarrones con verduras (vídeo)
- Pollo con manzana (vídeo)
- Tallarines a los cuatro quesos
- Ensalada con roquefort, crocanti y manzana (vídeo)
- Pechugas con bechamel (vídeo)
This is my little recipe folder. In this folder I keep those recipes I’ve downloaded from the Internet, the ones I often do, etc.
I really think having the recipes organized like this is really useful since at a single glance you can easily go to the type of recipe you want to make.
My categories are:
Salads and starters, creams and soups, vegetables, rice, pasta, meat, fish, desserts, sauses and menues.
You can go directly to the section you are interested in.
For instance, today I want to make a dessert, so I go to the dessert section and I easily find the recipe I want to make.
Having recipes in this plastic folders are really useful because you can take them out while you are cooking and they are protected from stains.
What I usually do in order to have the recipe at hand is hanging it from the cupboard and in this way I easily can check the ingredients and the step by step section from the recipe.
Watch the video and leave me a comment on how you organize your recipes and if you have found this tip useful.
Lot of thanks!